Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The 2013 PGA Merchandising Show...

I love to play golf so I made sure I would attend the biggest show the golf world has to offer - the 2013 PGA show in Orlando.

More importantly I was there to launch a new product that we've been working on here at the Juggernaut Studio, for EZGo/Cushman, the Refresher 1200 with FlexServe technology. It was the talk of the show and turned many heads, as it should - it's the first in the industry offering modularity to drive higher sales of food, drink and merchandise on the golf course. One of the design features I advocated is the large wrap around counter. The counter adds to the functionality of the product, but also engages people; welcoming golfers to step up and interact with the merchandise.

Not only is the Refresher 1200 a mobile storefront but its the first to offer tapped beer on the course... and who wouldn't want that!

This video from EZGo/Cushman shows it off... enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment